The Industrial Cyber-Security and Safety (ICSSY) Laboratory is a equipped laboratory for research and development, test and certification/qualification of cybersecurity and safety-related ICT-based products. It serves as a means to share our technological advancements and solutions, as well as for collaboration with industrial and scientific partners.
The ICSSY Lab is part of the Spanish Network of Industrial Cyber-Security Laboratories (RNLI).Know More!
The ICSSY Lab is focused on specific industrial markets: Energy (smart grids, smart buildings) Critical Infrastructures (transport, public buildings), Automotive (ECU, V2V & V2I communications), Health (medical devices)
- Architecture and Design: Fault-tolerant solutions, segmented security zones.
- Risk Management: Vulnerability analysis, assessment (HARA, FMEA, FTA)
- Compliance Assessment and Audits: Model-based tools for cost-effective compliance assessment.
- Network Security: Networks and busses (e.g., CAN, Modbus, etc.).
- Data Security: Monitoring and protection of sensitive data.
- Response and Recovery: Backup and recovery plan, automated backup systems, system recovery.
- Situational Awareness: Awareness of vulnerabilities and persistent threats.
- Software Tools: safety/security assurance management.
- Security/safety solutions: WhiteZone, Panzer.
- Test and assessment tools: simulation, fault-injection, penetration testing, SIEM tools